**Dec 2017 – there are so many new subscription boxes and we are just starting to update this list so bear with us**
- URTH BOX: www.urthbox.com/ Reviews
Non-GMO, Organic and All Natural full size snacks. Choose from Gluten Free, Vegan, Diet and Classic, Mini ($20 monthly), Small ($30 monthly), Medium ($40 monthly) and Large($50 monthly) boxes. Shipping is $7 to Canada
- TREATSBOX: www.treatsbox.com – Reviews
A Canadian treat subscription that sends a delicious box filled with awesome goodies, candies and snacks straight to your door! They select quality name-brand products such as Hershey’s, Cadbury, Christie’s, Wonka, and many more. Choose from Regular ($20 monthly), Epic ($40 per month) and Colossal ($60 monthly) ACCEPTS PAYPAL. Shipping is $8-$12 in Canada.
- VEGANCUTS: www.vegancuts.com/snackbox – Reviews
7-10 Vegan food items including treats and snacks. $22.95 per month with free shipping in US and $9.00 to Canada
- LOVE WITH FOOD: www.lovewithfood.com – Discover NEW, Organic or All-Natural snacks delivered to your door every month and they will donate a meal to a hungry child. Choose from Tasting Box ($10 monthly), Deluxe Box ($20 monthly) and Gluten Free Box ($25 monthly).
A Canadian subscription box that sends 4 generous helpings of premium delight each and every month. Free shipping within Canada, not currently shipping to the US.
- JULEP: www.julep.com
A customizable beauty subscription that lets you choose full-size beauty and polish
from brand-new collections every month.. Choose from My Maven ($24.99 monthly , 3 months is $60) and Maven Luxe ($39.99 monthly , 3 months is $105). Free shipping with the US & Canada.
- PETIT VOUR: http://www.petitvour.com/
A monthly vegan beauty subscription box that delivers chic beauty & grooming products. This is a sample box which sometimes includes full-sized products. The cost of this box in the US is $15/month and the cost of this box in Canada is $23/month. Free shipping within the US & Canada.
- IPSY: https://www.ipsy.com/ – each month subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. The cost of this box is $10/month/ Free shipping within the US & shipping to Canada is $4.95.
- TERRA BELLA BOX – www.terrabellabox.com –
Handmade, not factory made. Natural, not full of chemicals. Made by small businesses with love, not made by corporations for big profits. Always cruelty free. Artisan beauty delivered to your door every month. Terra Bella Box is $32.95 per month.
- BARKBOX: www.barkbox.com
A monthly subscription to products and presents for your dog. Customizable by dog size. $29/month with free shipping in US and $5/month shipping to Canada.
- PAWS & PLAY:www.pawsandplay.ca – Reviews
A Canadian subscription box that ACCEPTS PAYPAL. Flat rate $5 shipping fee. Boxes available in “To Go” (for all sizes of dogs including Toy and Giant) for $15 per month, “Premium” box of 7-10 items (there’s a cat box too!) for $30 per month and “Mix” box for both cat & dog for $39 per month
- PUPBOX: www.PupBox.com
A unique service aimed for puppies based on your new family member’s age and size. Items include training info and puppy safe toys Boxes start from $24/month
- BOWZER BOX: bowzerbox.ca – Reviews
A Canadian subscription box for dogs. Box sizes are for small, medium and large dogs. Prices range from $29 to $23 in 1,3 or 6 month subscriptions + $4.95 shipping fee.
- BINKY & OLIVER: http://www.binkyandoliver.com/ – a family owned business. All the treats are organic and baked by hand in small batches for freshness. There are a few subscription options to choose from. Bite Size Box is $12.95 per month, Mid-Size Munchie Box is $26.95 per month and Barkers Bakery Box is $34.95 per month.
- WANTABLE : www.wantable.com – Reviews
An “intimates” box – One-time purchase for $40, or subscribe for $36. Subscriptions are monthly and can be paused or canceled at anytime, no strings attached. Ships to Canada
- SOCKWORK: www.sockwork.com
A monthly sock subscription for Men & Women that sends a box of two socks every month and donates a percent of profits to a different Veteran charity every month. $20/month with choices between Pro, Fun or Mix box of socks and FREE US Shipping, $4 shipping to Canada.
- GOLDEN TOTE : www.goldentote.com
An assortment of ready-to-wear clothing and accessories are personally picked for you. Select one or two items, and the Golden Tote stylists surprise you with the rest of the items. There are two pricing options: $49 for two items worth up to $250 (you pick one item), or $149 for 6-7 items worth up to $600 (you pick two items). Flat rate ground shipping to the continental US $7.95. AK HI $15 and International is $25.
- FABLETICS: www.fabletics.ca
Curated by Kate Hudson – select a new fitness outfit on the first of every month, starting at $49.99. If you don’t like any that month, you can skip by the 5th. Shipping to Canada is $4.95 + applicable taxes
- URBAN DRAWER SOCK PACK: www.shopurbandrawer.com/sockpack
One pack of quality socks delivered to your mailbox each month. You can choose from the following subsciptions: $12 per month, 3 months for $40, 6 months for $78 or 12 months for $145 plus one free month. Urban Drawer ships to Canada and the US.
- ODD SOX SOX BOX: https://oddsoxofficial.com/pages/the-sox-box – a very unique sock subscription – one pair of socks per month it is $10, two pairs of socks per month is $20, four pairs of socks per month is $30 and 10 pairs of socks per month is $75. All prices include shipping.
- SOCK PANDA: https://sockpanda.com/ – a great subscription not only because of the quality socks, but for every pair you buy, they donate a pair. Not only that but you can choose men’s, women’s, tweens and kids – and within the women’s section from Patterns & Prints or Wild & Crazy or One of Each. 2 pairs of amazing socks from $16/month with pairs going to charity.
- THE LONDON SOCK EXCHANGE: http://www.thelondonsockexchange.net/ – £15 per quarter or £60 for the year. You receive 3 pairs of stylish socks each quarter, catering to the upcoming season. ALSO, in that very cool box (which fits perfectly through a British letterbox) you can send your old socks back to be recycled.
- POPSUGAR MUST HAVE: musthave.popsugar.com – Reviews
Hand selected items in beauty, fashion, home, fitness & food. Includes full size products and premium items. Cost is $39.95 a month and ships for free; available in US only
FIT FAB FUN: www.http://fabfitfun.com/
A fun lifestyle subscription box by Giuliana Rancic that is shipped 4 times a year and includes full size premium products from the beauty, fitness, fashion and wellness categories. The cost of this box is $49.99 every 3 months. Free shipping within the US, not currently shipping to Canada.
- MOMMY MAILBOX: www.mommymailbox.com – Mommy Mailbox provides a monthly care package full of goodies to uplift mothers. Their subscription boxes are carefully curated to make your life better, easier and sweeter. Mommy Mailbox is $33.95 per month.
- BALLOT BOX: http://www.yourballotbox.com/ – Ballot Box box contains “something for everyone who is exhausted and burned out from the current political climate.” Ballot Box has a few different subscriptions to choose from. Resistor box is $29.99 per month, Resistor Lite is$16.99 per month and the Kids Edition is $29.99 per month. All of these options decrease in price with prepaid subscriptions. If you subscribe to both the Kids Edition and one other box you can save 20%.
- DELIGHTFUL CYCLE: https://delightfulcycle.cratejoy.com – When you sign up for a kit, you will receive a quick questionnaire, letting them get to know you. Each kit sent out is individualized and will include comfort foods, hand-crafted goodies and provisions for your time of the month. Delightful Cycle has three different subscription options: A Lady’s Lite Kit is $12.95 per month, Go with the Flow kit is $19.95 per month and Pamper Me Organically is $34.95 per month.
- BESPOKE POST: www.bespokepost.com – Reviews
A men’s subscription that puts together themed boxes of products from cool brands with many different boxes to choose from. Subscribe for $45 a month. Shipping is FREE within US
- FIVE FOUR CLUB: https://www.fivefourclothing.com/
An exclusive men’s monthly subscription service. For $60 a month, Five Four sends you a package of apparel valued at a $120 and up. Shipping is FREE to the US and $25 to Canada
- FLY THREADS: https://www.flythreads.com/ – Get a selection of custom-made clothing for $60 per month.
- BLUUM BOX: https://www.bluum.com/
- Bluum is a subscription service for mom & munchkin (from pregnancy to preschool) which are staged in developmental themes. Pricing starts at $34 per month and shipping is free within the US.
- FRED’S BOX: http://fredsbox.co.uk/ – Fred’s Box is a children’s subscription box based in the UK sending a mystery box full of goodies! In each box there will always be an age appropriate reading book, a pack of trading cards, an Ooshie (collectable mini figures which double up as pencil toppers for the over 5’s), 4 x Crayola funky shape crayons (for the under 5’s) a Fred’s Box coloured pencil, 4 design your own postcards, plus between 2 and 5 mystery gifts. Pricing is £11.99 per month plus shipping and they ship to the UK, Europe, Canada and the US.
- PAPER BALLOON: https://paperballoon.com/ – a quarterly greeting card subscription that sends subscribers seasonally-inspired greeting cards + temporary tattoo gift inserts. A subscription with 3 cards (plus temporary tattoos) they are $8 each and the price decreases per card the more you add to your subscription.